Monday 9 July 2012

I am neither dead nor left the country…..


I am just supper busy and can’t wait to tell you all about it, in the mean time, here is an image of my XNA 4.0 Hi Def Deferred Lighting post I am starting to put together. I would like to say thanks to Shawn Hargreaves for pointing me in the right direction today so I could get this chap started :)




So, please stay tuned and in the coming weeks I hope to post it all up and get some source code up for you guys. You never know I might get to talk to you face to face about it once we get a group of talks sorted out here in the UK, more about that in another post I think :D

Oh, think I also forgot to mention I got re awarder my XNA/DirectX MVP! Just shows it was not a clerical error by Microsoft the first time round :P


No comments:

Post a Comment