Friday 13 July 2012

And now for something completely different….

Now, some of you, especially the XNAUK-UG admins will have noticed I have been a bit quieter than normal here, well that’s because, as well as working on Ghostscape for the WP7, and giving the odd talk or two for the user groupmeetings, I am now involved with this truly awesome project, ST Excalibur.

I helped out on the project last year but now I have become a member of the dev team, hoping to help out as best I can. Now, this doesn’t mean that I have stopped working with XNA, the contrary, I will be taking some of the samples I have created and hope to be using them in the project. I’ll also still be doing my best to attend the monthly user group meetings and give talks, also I intend to keep my blog going and to help you guys out as and when I can.

So, in the mean time, take a look at a few clips the team have already put together, I am sure you will agree it is a truly stunning achievement so far and I hope my contributions only improve an already stunning project.

So, I am going to be busy to say the least, but I am not going away, I will always be here ready to bore you with shaders :D

No comments:

Post a Comment